4.01.2010

I Think I'll Subscribe





So maybe I'm out of the loop but I came across this publication called "One Story" yesterday and I think I'll subscribe.

Basically, this non-profit is on a mission to save the short story so they mail one short story to their subscribers every three weeks.
Our mission is to save the short story by publishing in a friendly format that allows readers to experience each story as a stand-alone work of art and a simple form of entertainment. One Story is designed to fit into your purse or pocket, and into your life.
Because we like a challenge we will publish each writer one time only. This prevents us from relying on a stable of writers and helps us find new and exciting voices. Between September and June, all writers can submit their work.
Sounds kind of awesome, right?

3 comments: